Monday, January 14, 2008

Comment on Unique QM session 14/1

Hi all

This QM session is considered fun compared to the other QM sessions I must say. However, I am quite disapointed with some of you who did not seem to be enthusiastic during the act itself. Hopefully, all of you can participate actively during any future activities, like the upcoming Batch Project 08.
I see that the sec 2s are not confident in yourself, for today the 'competition' why group 2 never win is because you are not sure. Actually Boon King, you and Edmund were leading the other 2 groups already, but both of you seem unsure, that was why it led to your downfall. When Nathan was teaching you on how to coil the rope properly, you were doing great. Maybe the 'competition' aspect made you nervous? Well, I do not know, hopefully during the future I hope that the Owl sec2s will take more initiative and be confident in yourselves. Anyway good job to Boon King for representing Owl sec2s for the competition. You just have to be more confident in yourself.
Hope this piece of advice will spure you on to become a leader in the future.

-----
U.Sup
Owl PL 08

No comments: